Tamraght, Morocco Retreat
Join the Surf Flow Team on a Surf Safari Adventure in February!
Good waves, warm water, Moroccan culture and much more.
If you would like to squeeze in a Surf break that doesn't involve 8 hours flight and you are determined to take your surfing skills to next level then this is the package for you!
- 7 nights accommodation in private or shared rooms
- Airport transfers from/to Agadir
- 3 x Organic Meals per day
- 5 x Guided Surf Sessions
- 5 x Surf Flow Yoga
- 5 x Video Analysis & Surf Theory
- 3 x Surf Skate Sessions
- All beach and local transportation
- Free use of all amenities at the villa - yoga lawn, swimming pool, jungle gym
- Extra activities on demand - traditional hammam, authentic massage, trip to a desert oasis or to the local market
Does not include:
-Surfboard or Wetsuit Rental (Bring your own!)
The Safari villa is inspired by bungalow designs. You will find comfortable hangouts around the garden, swimming pool, and chill area for relaxing and calming the mind. The villa is ideal for those who want a peaceful, and private retreat surrounded by beautiful nature. The location is perfect, calm and very close to all the hotspots & surfspots.
Below you can find the different accommodation options:
- bunk bed in a 4 bed dorm with shared bath
- private room (2-3 people) with shared bath (perfect for friends, min. 2 people)
- private studio (2-4 people) with private bath and kitchenette (perfect for couples or families/groups of friends)
There are plenty of beaches with varying wave sizes for all levels. With roughly 20 different surf spots in the surrounding areas, no surf day needs to be the same.
Anchor Point is the Holy Grail for more advanced surfers, well known for its right-hand long curling breaks. Tamraght is the place to head to, when the waves are flat elsewhere.
For more info about the Surf Spots in the area check Surf Safari Morocco